With more than 200 years of combined experience in the field, our leadership team has produced operating and construction manuals for numerous midstream facilities. Our operations knowledge of all major types of midstream components allows us to tailor specific documentation to our clients, and programs are implemented by a trusted partner.
Our manuals enable midstream operators to operate their facilities in full compliance with local, state and federal agencies along with safety regulations. Our manuals cover all utilities, process systems and equipment. They include operating procedures, emergency procedures, training manuals and maintenance manuals.
STS provides comprehensive services that start with in-depth knowledge of your assets and processes to ensure we meet your company’s objectives. We can effectively leverage our knowledge to ensure full compliance and minimal duplication of efforts within your safety, operations, and environmental departments.
STS Consulting Services provides the following detailed documentation services for your midstream assets.
- Construction Specifications
- Emergency Response Plans
- External DOT Audit
- Internal DOT Audit
- Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Operations Procedures and Policy Development
- Operator Qualification (OQ) Programs
- OSHA Compliance & Reviews
- Pipeline Integration Management
- PSM Compliance & Audits
- PSM Documentation/Manuals
- Public Awareness Programs
- RMP Documentation/Manuals
- Safety Manuals
- Safety Program Documentation