Health Safety and Environmental
Our total commitment to safety is evident in that every STS team member shares the responsibility for taking a “safety first” approach on every job site and at all times. Our company has committed the time, resources and effort to provide the most up to date safety training and qualifications in order to better educate and protect our employees.
STS Consulting services is a member of a wide range of safety-related organizations. Our employees receive all required training from a variety of providers as stipulated by our clients. In addition, we work closely with our clients to ensure that our employees receive all project-specific and site-specific training that may be required.
Over the years, our company has earned an exemplary safety record while also achieving a number of outstanding accomplishments. We are also proud to be members of numerous safety associations and groups — and our safety team has also achieved a wide variety of certifications. All of these factors and more combine to make STS Consulting Services an industry leader in safety.
STS Safety Accomplishments:
STS Safety Team Certifications:
- Certified Safety Health Official (CSHO)
- American Safety Health Institute, Instructor
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (STS)
- OSHA 502, Train the Trainer Construction
- Texas Engineering Extension Service, OSHA 10 and 30 Hour, Instructor
- PEC Safety, Safeland, Safegulf Instructor
- NCCER Master Trainer
- Energy Worldnet Master Evaluator
- Veriforce, OQ Evaluator
Associations & Groups: