Comprehensive Pipeline Solutions
Our seasoned staff of pipeline experts will work with our clients to execute complex pipeline projects through any project phase, from feasibility studies and initial project planning through the commissioning of your assets. Our staff has successfully installed pipelines both internationally and domestically, in difficult terrain such as the swamps of southeast Louisiana to the sides of mountains in the Appalachians, for various fluid services such as crude, refined products, natural gas, NGL, and even VGO.
Our robust pipeline services provide clients with cost saving expertise, which in turn strengthens asset viability and return on investment. STS offers a diverse range of pipeline solutions that can be tailored to the unique needs of each of our clients. Whether a client needs a full turn-key solution, or something smaller like an HDD design for a crossing, STS will right size a project team to meet our client’s needs both cost effectively and with schedule sensitivity.
- Feasibility Studies
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Route Studies, Optimization, and Selection Assistance
- Survey, Mapping & GIS, and ROW Support
- Permitting Support including FERC Applications
- Crude, Produced Water, and Gas Gathering
- Launchers and Receivers, Mainline Valves, and Other Appurtenance Design
- HDD and other Crossing Design
- Commissioning Support including Hydrotest Design & Implementation
- Integrity Management