Project Safety Management
We have the experience and expertise to help you create a safe and healthy work environment to help protect your employees, customers and assets from incidents involving hazardous chemicals, process dangers and operational risks. Our expert consultants can create a customized PSM program designed to reduce risk as well as ensuring full compliance with all federal and state regulations. From program design and implementation to audits, documentation and much more — our team can help you improve safety in the workplace by identifying and managing hazards effectively.
We offer PSM services with a team that has strong operations experience along with a solid understanding of the regulation. These services include:
- Creation/Implementation of Overall PSM Program
- PSM Program Three Year Audit Services
- PHA Revalidations
- Management of Change Evaluations/Documentation
- PHA Facilitation
- Process Safety Information Creation/Updates
- Applicability Survey
- Other PSM Element Support
Risk Management Plan
In conjunction or separately, we can also provide Risk Management Plan Section 112® of the Clean Air Act services including plan creation and support for your operations. The three areas of the RMP plan include:
- Hazard Assessment that details the potential effects of an accidental release, an accident history of the last five years, and an evaluation of worst-case and alternative accidental releases;
- Prevention program that includes safety precautions and maintenance, monitoring and employee training measures; and
- Emergency response program that spells out emergency health care, employee training measures and procedures for informing the public and response agencies (e.g the fire department) should an accident occur.
At minimum, RMP plans require updating every 5 years or when changes are made to a facility.
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about our PSM and RMP services.